Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Raven Riley - Amy Lee

marditooooo !!!!!! Five weird habits

Then I fell into a string, but unlike all others in the rest of my life, to this if I stopped, because I believe in extremely funny, I have given the difficult task of narrate 5 strange habits I have in my life, which I must confess I find it quite complicated, but thinking little by little, I've come to these 5 strange ways: 1 .- EAR
!: Yes, the same as you all know and love, because it so right? everyone loves a good sliced \u200b\u200bwith its flag, is not it, because guess what, it writes them NO !!!!! the hate, hate is not normal my disdain for this dish as Venezuelan I'm sure you all have some who prefer not to eat food, my especially soups Whatever I do not attract much attention, but believe me it's beyond the chops, taste in my mouth enough to make me nauseous setir this applies equally to any food concoction that includes food or in preparing plantains, in any way that cooked, fried, roasted, boiled, etc. In any form or manner despite the hate love you all to profess. 3 .-

DREAM LOST!: This if a rooster and indeed most of what I've seen is not so strange, but here goes: I Trasnocho me a lot, too (Baines that happen when you leave things to the last minute but bueh) sometimes these outdated are monstrous, but they are in are in the habit of entering relatare them.

Everyone should have outdated at some point in their lives and know that there comes a point where one forces abandon it completely, you can not even lift a pencil in that state, as I often get to this deplorable state but in oscasiones, either by necessity or pride would not let me go with the tired and go to sleep but I stay awake against all




4 .- PLAYITA !!!!: love attending all a good beach, sun, warmth, swimming in the sea, walking in the sand truth?? then NO!! at least not all, as I am, the brave lad who believe it or not, does not like the beach, in fact you could say I hate the beach, it's awful, while everyone remembers those things you list above, what I remember the beach is the merciless sun, heat makes you sweat Cursed which pigs, mosquitoes (or any other bug you find one on the beach), queues (both going to come), etc ... in short, everything bad that it seems every block. Then yes, I know, I hate the beach, but I do the following proviso, there is something I do occasionally submit to the ordeal of going to the beach, the fuck, drink and company in general good buddies, if I throw is worth it and far ;-)

5 .- FRIENDS !!!!: This last habit was suggested specifically for a very good friend, actually due - @ page {size: 21cm 29.7cm; margin: 2cm} P {margin-bottom: 0.21cm} -> or Well these are all 5, I apologize due to the lateness of the response but is that truly put me to give birth (my life is boring, monotonous, almost no interesting). Now comes the best part, revenge redirected to the chain that reaches for my hand will be to: Adrita, Antonio, Micyorlan, Daniel and Peter. ;-) Enjoy it people.
PD: Little by little while I'll get the answers links to the blogs of these dear people, see you soon.

Think for Yourself. . . Question Authority

0 comments:

Post a Comment