NO TRUCE
In the shadows dance a fiery serpent will cease
crows law
Neither judge nor scepter to rule the people
The pilgrim thought the campfire
Fatigued to continue its path without ceasing:
"Tonight the drums fall silent
The iron tower resting
hosts behind bars in the stables, resting lambs
The judge in his stage waiting to give their verdict without fault I can close
eyes, but I find my resting place.
dying sirens beyond, in my city hear
swarms of lead burning in the street I hear cries
gagged, surrounded by smoke
Prophets
praying in squalid rooms in offices hallucinated Men fog
Executioners pursue our trail
But my brothers without love howl in the jungle I hear
stirred rebellion in the mountains
A hungry lions
fences and clay Men standing and without fear
I hear my brother screaming in the jungle without a master.
The judge raises his hand and feeds the gunmen
Hunters overlapping spy between the trees
Fear casts doubt among men ...
In the shadows dance a fiery serpent.
Tonight I can close my eyes
But I find no resting place
0 comments:
Post a Comment