saw a news item indicating that Candida Virgin will be the opening act for Slayer on their show here in Caracas, it had a link to one of his songs, I assume that famous or at least a single and like to give you the opportunity any band deserves to be heard and know what it was before I decided to listen to criticism ( link here) ...
For minutes that I was passed this band is that I said it, and repeat until you prove otherwise I'll keep in Venezuela can not do metal, just we polled for this, should be illegal to even try in Latin rhythms and sounds are different mixtures of some Vergatario, no one wins but we are the largest metal cake that exists on earth. Too bad corduroy with Slayer, I will open the concert the worst thing I've heard in quite some time and I'm not limited to Venezuela, I speak in general of all the things I've heard, gringo, European, Asian and Latin America.
PS: If you want me to mourn with the support pajuatadas rock nacional try it, but that if, remember how pathetic is an artist that begs the attention his work and gives reasons to see it, hear it or feel they do not have to do exclusively with the enjoyment they can get their audience (in this classification nationalism comes first).
Think for Yourself. . . Question Authority
0 comments:
Post a Comment