Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Mount And Blade Troop Stats

Why Extreme Programming?

I just read this article on extreme programming (XP as it is called), does not explain how this method indeed is an interview to promote a new edition of the book "Extreme Programming Explained" but it happens that I was struck by certain details that caught my attention.

In my work I have used this technique to some extent, in fact quite limited assume, because I have not even read enough documents about the same as to say that I know, but I liked the results a lot, I felt a renewal of my desire to work (does not it seem propaganda diet pill or snail that phrase?).

Especially in the interview, I loved what they say about the responsibility, to make the programmer is responsible for its development, rather than your supervisor, I feel this is a wonderful idea, not because I believe that a manager can not supervise, but because, as a programmer, I like to feel that I have the power over I do and I am aware that the power over anything goes hand in hand with the responsibility you have on that thing, on the other hand I also believe that the quality of man (as a human being, ergo, male and female alike) who one is, is measured by the size of the possession and responsibilities as they face, with responsibilities for me not only things we are obligated to do but, in most cases, things we enjoy, so there is no accountability with loved ones, you should be aware of them and should demostrĂ¡rsele the affection that he has and that is something that you definitely enjoy.

Well, I left the track, which meant by this post is that the technique of programming Extreme Programming, in my humble opinion, it works and makes it somewhat is more natural for us developers because it appeals to certain instincts that we as people something I have not really found in other programming techniques I've seen, if the concern is the quality of software, the scalar of the use of the technique or another, since all these points are touched, in fact there is not much extremism that is said, is something well thought out, with very strong principles, invited them to try, by my side I think I will seek ways to buy the book to better soak in the subject and better implement these principles in my chambita ;-).

0 comments:

Post a Comment