Friday, September 17, 2010

Canisters To Really Store Flour

tao


thousand
ago not post anything in my beloved blog. Uninspired. New things are replacing old concerns.
But I would love to post something on "The Origin." Saw movie yet, sure I will see it on DVD, but that is a subject that moved me. Dreams.
From what I read on The Source, is very similar to Philip K. Dick. Author I love. See that says a film critic:
"Reality-fiction Concept: The issue is not new and has been thoroughly explored in literature and film. But Nolan gives a new twist to get the viewer, instead of seeing a movie, is capable of viewing the dreams of others (the characters in the film) on a movie screen. Nolan realizes the world of Orwell's 1984, superbly narrated how the "thought police." There is nothing more powerful than an idea. One idea implemented in the brain is more powerful than any virus. If you can implement an idea in someone's mind can never change his will. For the totalitarian political systems this concept is the root of the tree control. If you break into someone's mind and modulate their will, that someone belongs to you. Also, as noted by José Ángel Barrueco in his criticism (here) , may have a significant influence of Burroughs, one of the first raised the concept of "implantation of ideas."

0 comments:

Post a Comment