On Saturday night in the program recommended Luisa Delfino, "I heard" the movie "Eat, pray, love" based on the best seller, " Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.
The next day I went alone to the cinema Multiplex Belgrano and took an entry. I was not going with high expectations, as the newspapers had given him the label of "Regular" to the tape. Said
will not have many people, but also I left early and thank goodness I did because it formed a row in a block.
I'm not going to tell you that this is the movie. Only those who have already begun a spiritual journey the movie or the book does not bring anything new. In the latter case it reaffirms and confirms that certain things learned are real. That everyone who starts a transcendent search the same thing happens. O come to the same truths.
For those who are at a turning point in their lives, the film is ideal. Because the protagonist leaves his known world and begins a search for meaning in life, traveling the world. I do not mean just Lighting is accomplished traveler, I'm far from it. I think we can all find meaning in our lives, from our own place. Going through experiences that we raise, doing things that bring us meaning and well-being. Honest with ourselves, wondering if the known and established is true for us or if there is something far beyond himself.
I recommend the movie with Julia Roberts and Javier Bardem. There are beautiful landscapes and good dialogue. Perhaps it is a little long but is quite enjoyable.
"cross over" this is a message that brings the film. Crossing our fears, our hopes of the world, our challenges our ruins and transformations to become what we truly are: divine and kind and loving beings.
I recommend the movie with Julia Roberts and Javier Bardem. There are beautiful landscapes and good dialogue. Perhaps it is a little long but is quite enjoyable.
"cross over" this is a message that brings the film. Crossing our fears, our hopes of the world, our challenges our ruins and transformations to become what we truly are: divine and kind and loving beings.
0 comments:
Post a Comment