Tinelli Tired? Just have to take the remote control to change channels.
But you have to change what we dislike in our lives. Is there a remote control especially as used by Adam Sandler in "Click " to make small changes everyday?.
Maybe if you have one of those controls ... in our brain.
Sometimes there are big changes that need to be done, as does Julia Roberts in "Eat, pray, love." No need to travel across the world to change something hidden ours. Perhaps
our food supply that has to change by being overweight, or stop smoking or drinking. Perhaps
as easy to start a blog to get a little inspiration, to make us see life differently and see that at last our life not so boring. Perhaps
do not dare to start a new course for fear of feeling inadequate. But remember that all those entering the course are in the same position as us. So did the kindergarten, primary school, secondary school and beyond. Along the way were looking for new people just like us.
Maybe we impose barriers to not start these small changes: I have no money, which is far away where the course is that I have no time, but in themselves are mere excuses to give free rein to the postponement.
Let's start with something as basic as our body, drinking more fluids, walking more. Exercise. Facebook enrolling them in seeking an affinity group with new friends. The tools are at your doorstep.
Like when we learned to walk one step at a time. The change is only for today. And pave the way for tomorrow.
I myself am thinking of starting a new learning and is costing me because I think if I'm right for it. What makes the place is a bit far from my house. And you know what they are EXCUSES. I have fear of change, fear that I can turn that I will learn again, afraid to make newsprint. But you know what? ... I'll try.
I propose to do the same with the flow ... change ... and try something new I do not know but try it.
Until next time.
But you have to change what we dislike in our lives. Is there a remote control especially as used by Adam Sandler in "Click " to make small changes everyday?.
Maybe if you have one of those controls ... in our brain.
Sometimes there are big changes that need to be done, as does Julia Roberts in "Eat, pray, love." No need to travel across the world to change something hidden ours. Perhaps
our food supply that has to change by being overweight, or stop smoking or drinking. Perhaps
as easy to start a blog to get a little inspiration, to make us see life differently and see that at last our life not so boring. Perhaps
do not dare to start a new course for fear of feeling inadequate. But remember that all those entering the course are in the same position as us. So did the kindergarten, primary school, secondary school and beyond. Along the way were looking for new people just like us.
Maybe we impose barriers to not start these small changes: I have no money, which is far away where the course is that I have no time, but in themselves are mere excuses to give free rein to the postponement.
Let's start with something as basic as our body, drinking more fluids, walking more. Exercise. Facebook enrolling them in seeking an affinity group with new friends. The tools are at your doorstep.
Like when we learned to walk one step at a time. The change is only for today. And pave the way for tomorrow.
I myself am thinking of starting a new learning and is costing me because I think if I'm right for it. What makes the place is a bit far from my house. And you know what they are EXCUSES. I have fear of change, fear that I can turn that I will learn again, afraid to make newsprint. But you know what? ... I'll try.
I propose to do the same with the flow ... change ... and try something new I do not know but try it.
Until next time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment