And finally I started something new. That course had told them he was going to start it ... long. After a long delay because they had no schedule, because it was away, I stopped and started learning delay sauce. Yes. This Caribbean rhythm that ensalsa spirit.
And after living in both the head, I did follow the rhythm, music, steps, the whole body.
and multilinear system was divided into six time cadence. Six steps, actually six two breaks. As basic as that.
dreams I left behind, literature, film, and dabbled in dance. "Meditation? If present, the concentration to follow the teacher and not get lost. Observe first to exercise later. Turning to an action. Flowing well. Seeing that once learned the way, I could let go and see what he was doing. Money
. What I find most difficult. Right. Left. Also a multilinear system because. Converting from a little Tao Sauce. Displaying
if all the experience I have in blogging is reflected in the Tao of dance.
0 comments:
Post a Comment