Thursday, January 12, 2006

Birthday Greetings Male

Disco Early in season

This is trite, but I feel there is enough to make it interesting way, is the story of my first day of the year, well not really history, but the impressions of it, the reason for which I feel is interesting is that for quite some time that the university would make me an almost unbearable so I want to share my experiences about it lol (share my doom), but was actually probably the people who I want to find me there every day and I had taken a quarter off or getting out of had me once and for all, but trust me in touch with those special people worth a lot to me. Today
is that today there were outstanding issues were resolved, maybe not the most desired but the satisfaction of all parties (diiigo yooo we'll see how events unfold.) Of meetings for which neither were any bayna cared, as simple as that, so there are surplus to put some. The others were fleeting and insignificant, again with the passage of time will know more about it.

The classes, which are really the least:-P, were interesting, early missed the teacher (I love that saying that is loose, so we get along well lol), then the class was totally introductory welcome just about and after a while that without the presence of good wine buddies would have been unbearable the last class of the day (and last free elective will see) and after this first class I'm sure I chose well, cryptography and data security ( that moniker) there I go, however.


Think for Yourself. . . Question Authority

0 comments:

Post a Comment