I'll start with what I said about the music, the year 2006 came with a disk from almost its inception, on January 3 was released the new work The Strokes When I first heard it in 2001 to The Strokes sincerely hated, but hated for the wrong reasons, there was a boom of pure bands that gave it to retro and indeed by the need to give that image's singles they chose were the most basic songs of their albums, then a friend told me to listen to the whole disk and cock ... they are good types, isolated singles gave me much annoyance but the total disc was a marvel, both in a little less as I can tell from their second album, with glorious moments, but in some instances fall into boredom.
Well, let's talk about the past, I'll tell you what I think of his latest work: First Impresions of Earth. For once I will tell you of their albums I think the worst, but even being so much better than most bands go rolling poray. I think it's an extremely long drive for the type of music they play, they should have stopped at 11 songs and their past records, I can not tell you that there is any specific song that I like but I know that on a few, however , there are jewels and this is the reason why I like this album, there are at least 4 songs that are, in my opinion, totally cool, best I've ever heard: Vision of Division, Ize of the World, Juicebox and You Only Live Once.
The other songs as I said not bad, but I seem to be at the height of those 4. I hope that for his next record attempt to make better, to reduce the number of songs I would rather q, porsia want to see a compilation of reviews of this album can be directed to this page
metacritic.com.
Think for Yourself. . . Question Authority
0 comments:
Post a Comment