2006, now the third day and we're actually in the room, with each passing year I see it as my motivation to celebrate the move to a "new" is inevitably reduced, I see people around me eat grapes, using lentils ridiculous ways, opening doors and windows and turn on all lights in their homes, some even dare to take luggage from their homes, in fact just mentioned them all improbable traditions that I observed in my home (every year comes a more bizarre than earlier this year was the case:-S).
Wednesday, January 4, 2006
Canesten Tablets While Breastfeeding
2006, now the third day and we're actually in the room, with each passing year I see it as my motivation to celebrate the move to a "new" is inevitably reduced, I see people around me eat grapes, using lentils ridiculous ways, opening doors and windows and turn on all lights in their homes, some even dare to take luggage from their homes, in fact just mentioned them all improbable traditions that I observed in my home (every year comes a more bizarre than earlier this year was the case:-S).
But there is something not revealed in what I have written this "? (I have to ask what the fuck is this lol) that since nothing new happened, not because anything bad happened (nothing good but X, you'll see why) I'm still the same since then I have to do something interesting and that is: thank I am who I am, for I am all that I've lived (before and after these sluts strokes), including the influence of all those who have touched my life for good, so ephemeral or even jodiƩndome, and for all that I appreciated. I thank
special because they are the dick and worth: my family, who are and those who live in my memories, my friends who are few in number but are worth millions, you know who you are and know that this is addressed to you with everything in my heart.
Well, I lost the thread but now I return it, the end of this bayna I write is supposed to be the next, I do not care if it's a new year, I do not care to be a new month, I did not even matter whether a new day, life can not be treated in stages, by courts as they say, life is a single, continuous, extensive and rich, it seems to take an event so incredibly insignificant as the move from year to year as a milestone in life is so inconsistent as insulting, considering that life itself provides you with the cuts, of course, so for those who believe I am a pessimist by not caring about the arrival of a new year I say with all respect to be a fuck who they think best, but I do not, if you want to believe that there is something magic there, believe it, for me the magic is at times greater and more important and every life that has those moments in your particular way.
Maybe if I keep writing here in December of this "new year" I'll tell you what I think about Christmas or birthday buajajajajaajajaja. For now I wish you happiness, but not by year but for their lives, "Happy Life" might say, but not meaning to have a good future, but have a full life, with good and bad to come, but that if in important moments, those who actually give a beat to life.
PS: If you come up here and read all this verguejero congratulate you hahaha ... straw too right?
Think for yourself. . . Question Authoriy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment